Cupcake Forum

Go Back   Cupcake Forum > General > General Chat

Old 02-15-2017, 09:19 AM
Taste Tester

Default Cupcake fail

Hello all,
As I've already said, I have recently started a cupcake shop. We tried to bake a strawberry chocolate chip cupcake the last day. We got the recipe from one of my friends. Before baking it in the factory, I had tried this recipe once in my home. It really came out well. So I didn't think about anything and started baking it in my factory. It was the worst cupcake fail in my life. The cake was overcooked in the outer and the inner part was still raw. Also, the cupcake really tasted like a disaster. All my hard work has become a waste. I stopped the machine soon I tasted one. I think that our machine has some problem. We have to dispose of the wasted cupcakes. I am really very confused. Where shall I dispose this huge amount of cupcakes?? I was thinking of contacting with the waste disposal company Toronto. I am really stressed due to this failure. I am just so glad that I am here. I have to somehow overcome this situation. If you know any easy and tasty cupcake recipes, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:52 PM
Batter Beater

You can sold your cakes with a huge discount in the last day.