Cupcake Forum

Go Back   Cupcake Forum > Cupcakes > Cupcake Toppers

Old 01-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Taste Tester

Default whiskey cupcake toppers

I'm making cupcakes for my partners 40th, his main cake is a Jim Beam bottle,.most of the cupcakes are having fondant bottle top toppers. I was also thinking of making some Jim Beam flavoured cupcakes but am stuck on toppers for them. Ideas so far are getting some labels made on fondant or putting liqueurs on top. Id love to put some little whiskey barrels or bottles on but have had luck finding any Any help/ideas/suggestions much appreciated! Thanks in advanced
Old 07-08-2014, 04:33 PM

Default Can you get candy liquor in those little chocolate bottles in your area?

I can suggest, in theory, those little chocolate bottles filled with syrupy liquor. The ones with which I am familiar are small enough to be cupcake decorations. I don't know if there is a specific Jim Beam variety (or perhaps you have the technological wherewithal to print miniature Jim Beam labels?) and since you didn't specify your geographical area, I have no way of knowing where you could get the candy liquor bottles easily or even if they are sold in your area.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:14 AM
Better Baker

yup your idea Laura is great