Cupcake Forum

Go Back   Cupcake Forum > Cupcakes > Fun Cupcake Ideas

Old 08-17-2012, 07:07 AM
Administrator

Exclamation The Official Cupcake Website Thread - please read before posting your link

When I logged on today, I saw most of the new posts were promoting people's cupcake websites, and some were from people who made several posts each. Folks, it's getting a mite spammy in here, so it's time for me to lay down the law. This is a cupcake discussion forum, not a cupcake website promotion forum. I'm interested in seeing people's beautiful cupcake web sites too, but I don't want to see cupcake spam cluttering the forum. So here's the thread where anyone can make ONE post introducing their cupcake-related site. If you post it elsewhere, I'll move it here the first time, but delete all others. Please don't make me do this; it would just waste both our time and energy.

You may only use your site title as your link text; no keyword stuffing, please.

If someone else asks a legitimate cupcake-related question that can be best answered by referring them to your site that isn't selling something, by all means do so. (Though if you try to create a second account to do so, I'll catch you.) If the link you provide is to a page selling something, I'll delete the link unless you've donated to this site.

Now, having said that, please do visit the cupcake sites in this thread! If you have any comments or compliments, visit the user's profile and post a visitor message there (or send them a private message) instead of commenting here. Let's keep this thread full of new cupcake web sites!
Old 08-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Batter Beater

Default New Cupcake Blog!

Hi

We have now posted our first blog on Cupcake Sparkle here: Cupcake Decorating Blog. I hope you all like it and please, please leave a comment, good or bad and if you feel in a writing mood we are looking for blog contributors too. So email us via the site and we will include any suitable contributions in next months blog..

Could not post without a little plug of our own site (click the link below), would love some likes on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cupcak...16869265000806

Happy Baking..

PS. We would love it if you shared it on Facebook and Tweeted it too, or just following us would be GREAT!
Visit us: www.cupcakesparkle.com
Old 09-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Taste Tester

Default Write cupcke guest post / earn free 45 days banner ad on our blog

My name is Vera and I've lunched blog before 3 months where I showcase delicious cupcake recipes and ideas from web. Here is URL : http://www.cupcakesgarden.com/.
My blog has about 300 unique daily visitors for only 3 months.

Now I'm thinking about creating new page "Cupcakes from our garden" which would have unique cupcake recipes with beautiful images.

Because I am time limited i would like to include guest post writers!

So if you like to promote your site by 125x125 banner ad on our homepage , write cupcake recipe post with minimal 2 nice images and send all to cupcakesgarden@gmail.com . We will award six the best posts with free 45 days of your 125x125 banner ad on our homepage and the all other pages.

If you are interested you can contact me for more information by email or this forum.

Best Regards

Vera
Thumbs Up!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Taste Tester

Yes. I'm new to this forum. I have a cupcakes and custom cakes that delivers to the washington DC metro area called http://www.savvytreats.com. I'm also on Facebook
Old 11-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Taste Tester

Lightbulb Unique Cupcake Bouquets by Cocoa's Cupcakes

Check out these unique one of a kind cupcake bouquets created by Cocoa's Cupcakes in Birmingham.

http://www.cocoascupcakes.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/CocoasCupcakes

Old 02-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Taste Tester

Default Hello All

Hiya
I'm really chuffed my new site is up showing some of the cakes I make.

Im trying to expand on the types I make. Have a look and let me know what you think:

http://www.thecuppacakery.co.uk

Tanya

The Cuppa Cakery
Facebook
Twitter
Old 04-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Taste Tester

Hello all together,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my website www.cupcakes.recipes.
I am 33 years old and I am on the lookout for interesting, varied, unusual, funky and unique cupcake recipes. I love these little mini cakes and could eat every day a few of them. Unfortunately, God invented the hip.
So if you have some interesting recipes for me ... just bring it on.

So long Mike
Old 04-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Taste Tester

Default www.havanacupcakes.rs

The best ideas www.havanacupcakes.rs